Terms & Conditions
For Sale Terms & Conditions Click Here
- Orders can be placed on-line for delivery in the UK and Ireland.
- All prices are quoted in pounds sterling (£) and include Value Added Tax (VAT) at UK rates.
- PAYMENT. We accept most credit or debit cards and paypal as methods of payment.
- GUARANTEE. All goods are guaranteed for 12 months from the date of purchase, however, the guarantee is void if the goods when returned show signs of misuse, neglect, damaged caused by accident or the goods have been altered or modified electrically. Only the correct transformer/power supply should be used in conjunction with all of the products available on this website, using alternative transformers/power supplies may void your warranty/guarantee. This guarantee does not apply outside the UK.
- For UNWANTED and FAULTY products please view our returns section.
- CLAIMS. Goods that are lost or damaged in transit must be made aware to us within 24 hours of delivery by email or telephone. Goods that are deemed to be short in packages must be made aware to us within 24 hours of delivery by email or telephone. In the case of non-delivery, please allow 3 days just in case the delivery has been delayed, otherwise we advise you to call our help line for assistance. Damaged goods and packaging must be retained for inspection
- REFUNDS & RETURNS. Returns for unwanted goods will be accepted for online sales within 14 days of receipt of goods. This must be done via our online returns system. We can only accept goods back that are complete, unused and in “as new” condition (i.e. if a box has been opened to examine a product it must have been done without damaging or marking the product in any way). Goods must be returned in the original box, complete with packing and accessories (if applicable) at the consumers expense.
- Where goods are purchased by credit or debit card, refunds will only be made to the original card account used for the transaction.
None of the above conditions affects your statutory rights.